Re: [Chicago-acappella] New Group.... Arrangements....

  • Anthony R. Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      How on earth do I get off this mail list? Following the Yahoo instructions does no good. They merely ask you to confirm, which I have done each time. For several weeks I have been trying. I am not interested in the A Cappella community (Sorry!)
      Regards, Anthony Green
      Wilmette, Illinois
      AnthonyGreen@...