Underground Sounds seeks new members

  • unsochicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      Underground Sound, Chicago's newest coed a cappella group, is
      currently seeking new members to join us in the unending quest for
      the perfect blend. We've built a small repertoire ranging from Judy
      Garland to Queen to The Beatles to Bare Naked Ladies, and we're
      working hard to perfect our sound as we add new songs to our arsenal.
      We had our first performance in May, 2005, and we're looking forward
      to more shows soon.

      All voice types are welcome, and if you've got piano skills and can
      sight read, all the better. We rehearse Sunday nights from 6pm to 9pm.

      For more information about auditions, email unsochicago@....