Chicago Area: FREE New Tradition Chorus Concert June 4

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      You are invited to enjoy a FREE concert, presented by
      the 100-voice, International Champion men's a cappella
      chorus, The New Tradition.
      www.newtradition.org

      Who: The New Tradition Chorus

      What: FREE Concert; featuring two performances of
      their Salt Lake City competition package
      and Disney music from their Spring Show.

      When: Saturday, June 4th, at 7:00 p.m, until 8:00 PM

      Where: Carthage College - Siebert Chapel, Kenosha, WI

      Directions: Due to construction in the area
      restricting southern approaches to Carthage College,
      it is recommended that traffic coming from the Chicago
      area use the Highway E exit ramp off I-94. After
      exiting I-94, head East on Highway E until you reach
      Highway 32. Turn right at Highway 32 and head south.
      The Carthage College Campus will be on the east side
      of the road approximately 1.5 miles from Highway E.

      highway map:
      www.carthage.edu/admissions/visit/highwaymap.html

      campus map:
      www.carthage.edu/admissions/visit/campusmap.html