Navy Pier looking for groups!

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005

      A cappella folks –

      Navy Pier is looking for a cappella groups for steady work!  Attached is a long ad – but the important stuff for the a cappella community is this:

      §         Four (4) to Five (5) piece male pop/a cappella group

      Navy Pier’s own heartthrobs will charm our guests with their repertoire of modern

      Top 40 music.  With their melodic sound and simple choreography, these guys are sure to make a splash at the Pier this summer.

      §         Groups and individuals are welcome

      §         Outgoing – ability for character acting

      §         Must be able to learn simple choreography/movement

      §         Female Vocalists

      We are seeking a diverse cast of female vocalists for both ensemble and individual performances.

      §         Groups and individuals are welcome

      §         Outgoing – ability for character acting

      §         Must be able to learn simple choreography/movement

      §         All genres encouraged: gospel, soul, blues, country, pop, classical, rock and contemporary

      For questions or to schedule an audition,

      please call:  312.595.5170.

      Andrew Blendermann

      Blenderful Music

      www.blenderful.com