Tonight on The APPLAUSE SHOW Our 8th Anniversary Show WOW!

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hi there gang,

      Can you believe it...completing 8 Years of broadcasting of The "APPLAUSE" Show!!  And tonight we have a great show for you.

      We will have a rebroadcast of The Great Quartets..The SUNTONES by Strawhat Productions produced by Grady Kerr.  And we will have special guests in the Studio... Mr Rich Pearson and T.J. Barranger, former co-hosts of the show and part of the fabric of the development of this incredible project called The "APPLAUSE" Show.  And we will probably see Dave Stadtmauer , the original Co-Host of the show when we broadcast from the studios of WDVR in Sergeantsville NJ.  Dave was the board operator/engineer who made me sound so wonderful  for many of the early years.  Dave usually checks in from his home in Doylestown, PA.  We are thankful to each of these three men for assisting as we have grown over the years.

      In addition, if all goes well, we will re-broadcast the special "Tribute" show that was originally broadcast on September 4, 2003, the day we lost our beloved brother in harmony, Rob Henry.  This tribute features the music of The Gas House Gang and many comments about Rob and the gang.

      So tune in at www.harmonize.com/thn or www.villageradio.com for a memorable evening of reminiscing with Vinnie Haynes and I, with our special guests.  You can call us on our toll free number at 1-877-846-7664 to wish us a "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"!!!

      Thanks for all your support

      Rich Taylor, President
      THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn

      "All Vocal Harmony...All The Time"
      Current Shows Air 7:00-11:00PM Eastern Time unless noted
      Monday - "Monday Night With Joaner", with Jeanne Garrett
      Tuesday- Tuesday Night Swipes, with Marty Israel
      Wednesday - East Coast Acappella Review, with Garry and Linda Cascio
      Thursday- The "APPLAUSE" Show, with Rich Taylor and Vinnie Haynes
      Friday
      (9:00 PM - 1:00 AM) "The Best Of Both Worlds: hosted by Ari Brafman