2005 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - RESULTS

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL

      2005 CHICAGO REGIONALS

      RESULTS

      March 26th, 2005
      North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie

      9501 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL

        1st Place

      Fiveplay

      www.fiveplaymusic.com

      2nd Place

      An Octave Above

      www.anoctaveabove.com

      3rd Place

      Four Bettys

      www.fourbettys.com

      Audience Favorite

      Fiveplay

      www.fiveplaymusic.com

      Best Original Song

      "I Never Knew"

      by Fiveplay's David Wilner

      Best Original Arrangement

      "I Don't Want To Be Kissed...Period!"

      by Stripped's Sean Archer

      For more information, check out the official Harmony Sweepstakes website:
      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Thanks to all the incredible competing groups, the amazing hosting of National Champs Chapter 6, and to the a cappella fans who gave us another sold out show!  We'll see you next year!

      Andrew Blendermann
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      Chicago Regional Producer

      E-mail: sweeps@...