Re: [Chicago-acappella] Re: A capella in Louisville KY?

  • wolverine_94
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
      > I find it hard to believe that CASA doesn't list any other types of a
      > cappella groups in Louisville, but then they appear to be updating
      > their entire directory, & I have to imagine that's a mammoth task.

      Yes and no. It's done by a relatively simple PHP coding process. I've spoken
      with the webmaster, and he's a nice guy. However, he doesn't have all
      information about all the groups. In general, he took the old CASA website and
      moved it to this one. So, if there are obsolete or missing entries, it's
      because they already were there. If you happen to know of more information
      about groups, please email Volker Bauer at webmaster@....

      Loren

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • pudgecappella
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2005
        What kind of group are you looking for? Are you looking to join one?

        --- In Chicago-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "drchristiananderson"