Sing With a NEW Men's Chorus!

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      A brand new Chicagoland North men's chorus is starting up . . . and
      if you want to sing, we want YOU!

      Right now, we're looking for 40 basses, 30 baritones, 20 tenor IIs
      to sing melody, & 10 tenor Is to sing harmony. If you're any age
      between high school & dead--& can carry a tune--this could be a
      great opportunity for you.

      We meet in Evanston on Wednesday nights, & our objective is to
      THRILL audiences with an EXCITING new sound. Our new director, Bill
      Ward, has an extensive theatrical background & directed a men's
      chorus in Canada before bringing his talents here.

      Find out more: call Joe at 847/328-0921 or e-mail him at schlesmail
      @ yahoo . com (close up spaces). And tell your friends who like to
      sing!

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member ??? Chorus (www.harmonize.ws/shoreliners -- this new chorus
      will succeed & replace the 60-year-old Shoreliner Chorus)
      member New Tradition Chorus (www.newtradition.org)
      founder Barbershop Harmony Chicagoland (www.bbs.singer.as)