Recently relocated to Chicago; looking for a cappella group to audition for!

  • goldsteinlr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi, my name is Lisa and I recently relocated to Chicago from New
      York. I sang in a barbershop a cappella group in high school and I
      sang with an all-female a cappella group in college (we placed third
      at the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella, my
      senior year

      I am wondering if anyone out there might know of any co-ed or all-
      female a cappella groups in the Chicago area that I could possibly
      audition for?

      Anyway, I really miss being a part of a group and I would love to get
      involved in a group here, but truthfully do not know how to go about
      doing it.

      If anyone has any information/suggestions for me, I would really
      appreciate it if you could email me.

      Thank you very much,
      Lisa Goldstein