Blenders free performances in Chicago

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      This Friday and Saturday!

      Hey Chicago area fans!

      Please come and hear us perform songs from our new compilation CD,
      "Holiday Best" at the end of this week and kick off the holiday season
      right. We felt so bad about canceling our Holiday show in Chicago last
      year that we're coming to perform for you for free! See us at:

      Best Buy - 2650 Clark St. Friday the 3rd, 3pm

      Apple Store - Michigan Ave. Friday the 3rd, 7:30pm
      They have a small theatre there and we want to PACK it. Come and see
      us!!

      Best Buy - Yorkshire Plaza, Aurora, Saturday the 4th, 1pm

      Please bring all of your friends who are fans of vocal music. Thanks
      for your support!

      Tim, Ryan, Allan and Darren
      The Blenders