Rockapella concert December 2nd in Milwaukee

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Thought some of you might be interested in the
      upcoming Rockapella concert at the Miramar Theatre
      in Milwaukee. The theatre only seats 350 and the
      acoustics are great so it should be a good place to
      see this group. (I am in a group that does acoustic
      music, some of which is a cappella and we recorded
      our CD at the theatre, so I can vouch for the good acoustics!)

      Check out www.themiramartheatre.com for more details.
      I have also pasted the press release below.

      Thanks,
      Sandy
      from "Sweet Diversity" in Milwaukee

      ROCKAPELLA! Comes to the Historic Miramar Theatre

      MILWAUKEE:  The Historic Miramar Theatre will ring in
      the holidays with a very special one-night only performance
      by the fabulous a cappella singing group, ROCKAPELLA.
      The event will take place on Thursday, December 2 at
      8:00 pm at the historic ninety-five year old Milwaukee
      treasure, the Miramar Theatre, 2844 N. Oakland Ave.
      Tickets are only $38 for adults and
      $22 for kids under 12.

      This special holiday show will be filled with exciting
      year-round melodies as well as heartwarming holiday songs.
      ROCKAPELLA's own signature all-human, all-vocal sound
      and never duplicated version of rock-influenced soul
      has been seen by millions on The Today Show, The Tonight
      Show with Jay Leno, Live with Regis and Kathie Lee and Good
      Morning America.

      ROCKAPELLA's holiday recordings have received rave
      reviews and chart success,appearing on Billboards Top
      Independent Albums & Holiday Music charts.

      They have also been seen throughout North America
      in their five-year run on "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?"

      The "ROCKAPELLA Holiday" event will also benefit the
      Child Abuse Prevention Fund of the Children's Hospital
      & Health System in Milwaukee.

      For more info call the Miramar Theatre, 414-967-0302.