CORRECTIONS--to New Tradition Show AND New CD!

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Just fired my proofreader (OUCH! it's me!).

      Please note these corrections to my previous post:

      1. $16 matinee ticket price should read "_rest of_
      main floor."

      2. Group discount info refers to general admission
      tickets; however, all seats are reserved for all
      shows. Disregard "general admission."

      3. Regarding songs on the CD: the correct title is
      "Over the River and Through the Woods"--if I sing it
      wrong, they'll kick me off the risers.

      4. Regarding the format of "For All Your Miracles":
      it's available only in CD--there's no cassette.

      Hope this clears everything up. I'm safe till our
      next show in May 2005!

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member New Tradition Chorus (www.newtradition.org)