New Tradition Show--AND New CD!

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Enjoy the past International Champion New Tradition
      Chorus this holiday season:

      *** "For All Your Miracles" annual holiday show ***
      Four performances:
      - 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 3, 2004
      - 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 4, 2004
      - 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 4, 2004
      - 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 5, 2004

      Glenbrook South H.S., 4000 W. Lake Ave., Glenview, IL
      Tickets: $21 (VIP main floor center, evening), $18
      (rest of main floor, evening), $18 (VIP main floor
      center, matinee), $16 (main floor, matinee); $2
      discount for students & senior citizens, matinee only;
      all seats reserved; group discounts available for
      general admission tickets, matinee only.

      For more information, or to order tickets
      call toll-free: 800/746-9246 or e-mail: info @
      newtradition.org (close up spaces)
      or visit our Web site: www.newtradition.org

      AND . . . our newest CD is now available . . .

      *** "For All Your Miracles" ***
      (Songs of the holidays)

      Includes:
      "I'll Be Home for Christmas/Have Yourself a Merry
      Little Christmas," "Over the Meadow and Through the
      Woods/Here We Come a-Wassailing/Boar's Head Carol"
      "The First Noel," "Christmas Grace (Away in a
      Manger/Amazing Grace)," "Bell Carols Medley," "More
      Than Enough," "For All Your Miracles," "Come and See
      What's Happening in the Barn" . . . & more!

      CD: $15/each
      Cassette: $10/each

      For more information, or to order
      call toll-free: 800/746-9246