New Tradition/U of I Glee Club Concert--Chicago Area

  • Joseph Schlesinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      You don't want to miss this one . . .

      The world-renowned, past international champion New
      Tradition Chorus & the University of Illinois Varsity
      Men's Glee Club will hold a joint concert at 8 p.m.
      Saturday, October 23, at Alice Millar Chapel, 1870
      Sheridan Rd., Evanston (on the Northwestern University
      Campus).

      Tickets are $10 ($5 for senior citizens & NU students
      with ID), & can be purchased at the door.

      A map of NU's Evanston campus showing buildings &
      parking is located at
      www.northwestern.edu/up/parking/maps.html --
      directions to campus are at
      www.northwestern.edu/campus/directions/ .

      For more information about the concert, contact me at
      the e-ddresses & phone listed below.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus