Re: [Chicago-acappella] Digest Number 31

  • Russ Fletcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2001
      There is a two-day a cappella festival in Nashville June 30-July 1, 2001 with lots of fantastic variety. You can get much more detail at the
      spebsqsa.org web site. Click on the SING! logo. It is going to be a great weekend just prior to the arrival of the 10,000 people that will be
      attending the International competition for the men's barbershop harmony society. There are two men's choruses from the Chicago area that will be
      competing, the New Tradition Chorus (newtradition.org), based in Northbrook and seven time silver medalist, as well as the Great American Chorus
      (greatamericanchorus.org) based in Waukegan under the direction of Dr. Greg Lyne. The Great American Chorus was bronze medalist in 2000 in their
      first International competition.

      Russ Fletcher
      rfletcher@...
      Lead-Great American Chorus