CD GIVEAWAY CONTESET TONIGHT!..Monday Nights with Joaner and Tracey

  • Jean Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      TONIGHT!..Monday Nights with Joaner and Tracey

      Tonight on "Monday Nights with Joaner and TRACEY!", Tracey Hoffman and I will be having a special contest concerning the arrangements of David Wright!  Be sure to tune in early so you can be in on all the clues!

      You can tune in for links to chat AND listen at www.harmonize.com/THN for  The Harmony Network.

      THe link just to listen is also accessible through www.villageradio.com

      Your can make requests in the chatroom, or by calling our toll free number from anywhere in the Continental USA:

      1 - 877 - THN - SONG  which translates to  1-877-846-7664

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett    JoanerSings@...

      Host of "Monday Nights With Joaner" on The Harmony Network   7 to 10 30 PM