CVX hunting for a tenor!

  • Chicago Voice Exchange
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Chicago Voice Exchange's beloved tenor, Jason Bayle, is going on a
      theater tour starting in October. We're on the hunt for a fabulous
      tenor voice to fill his spot. If you or someone you know has a
      strong lead tenor voice and a good sense of humor, contact us! You
      must be a current Chicagoland resident, have some day-time
      flexibility, and must be at least this tall to ride.

      Contact us by phone (1-800-SONG-CVX), or by e-mail
      (andrew@...), or by Web (www.songcvx.com).

      We have gigs coming up in the next few months that we need to fill,
      so hurry up and call us!

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Voice Exchange