Re: Vocal Percussionist/Bass-Baritone Seeks A Cappella Group

  • Charisse Sisou
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hi, Sean; Hello, all-

      I'm new to the Woodstock area--and obviously, new to this group, or I
      would have responded to your post a long time ago! Have you had any
      luck finding--or founding, for that matter--an a capella group? My
      thoughts have wended that way myself... I love to sing, did musical
      theater/a capella/choral work in college and sang some live jazz in
      Amherst, MA, but lately my only vocal outlet has been the local
      karaoke scene. Fun, but not the same! Help- I need to sing, and I am
      a total performance addict... I'm an alto with a wide range, and
      sing all sorts of stuff but prefer soulful music: jazz, blues, some
      folk, some pop...

      Take care- I hope to hear from you, or anyone else looking for some
      vocal talent out this way...

      Charisse
      poetdiva2002@...

      --- In Chicago-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "Sean P. Gorecki"
      <random_sean@y...> wrote:
      > Hey everyone! My name is Sean P. Gorecki. I'm 20 years old. I'm
      > from Crystal ake in McHenry County. I'm looking to join or start
      an A
      > Cappella Group in the greater Crystal lake or Chicagoland area.
      Some