Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      Hi Gang,

      Just an invitation to tune into the Harmony Network tonight for the weekly APPLAUSE Show. I will be bringing you the new CD of Fanatix, and also some music from Keepsake which has just come to the library.  As always, we will take your requests.

      We are now direct to Live 365 Radio... no more hassles with the dish from Wave to Wave...folks who have been tuning in say the show quality is better than ever.  We will be making more improvements in the coming weeks.

      Remember  www.harmonize.com/thn and click on the "Listen in" button.  You can now reach us TOLL FREE at 877-846-7664 ("THN-SONG") from anywhere in the continental United States.  Call us and tell us what you want to here.

      7:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern Time....Hope to have you with us

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM