Tonight on THN...special guest host from Florida

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hi gang...
      Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show, we will welcome an incredible singer to the studio.  Sean Milligan, the lead songer of "Rounders", a semi finalist in this year's International contest, will be in the studio as our guest announcer/host.  Sean is one of the finest lead singers from the men's Society, and has been in several medalist quartets, among which are Endeavor and Backbeat.  He also operates a business that produces learning CD's and tapes for vocal groups throughout the country.
      Sean will be bringing some music from his current quartet and we will feature some music from his former quartets..all in a great evening filled with the best of acappella music from the libraries of THN...The Harmony Network
      We hope you can join us tonight at www.villageradio.com  from 7:00-11:--pm eastern time.
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...