Playlist for The Tuesday Night Swipes Show 7/20 on THN...The Harmony Network

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Hi gang,

      Marty Israel, the host of "Tuesday Night Swipes" on The Harmony Network has asked me to let you know what he played last Tuesday night.  He  has a great show...hope you can tune in.

      "Hi everyone!

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes last night, you heard:

      Featured Cut: The Masters of Harmony singing their Jerome Kern Medley

      Mystery Cut: The Mills Brothers – I’ve Got My Love To keep me warm

      Goofy Cut: Minimum Wage – The History of the Hamburger

      Rising Star Champion Tone Appetit – No One Loves You Any Better Than Your M-A-Double-M-Y, Smile, We Are Hun-ga-ry

      (OPENER) Dealer’s Choice – Goodbye, Old Dixie, Goodbye

      Michigan Jake – Sweet Lorraine

      Pride of Kentucky – Angry/Won’t You Come Home Bill Bailey

      High Five - My Funny Valentine

      Fanatix – I’m Looking Over A Four Leaf Clover

      New Tradition Chorus – The Impossible Dream

      HiLos – A Shine On Your Shoes

      Bluegrass Student Union – Erie Canal

      Gem City – Lord You Made The Night Too Long

      Fourth Avenue – Jailhouse Rock

      For Heaven’s Sake – Birth Of The Blues

      Vocal Majority – You Don’t Know Me

      Vocal Majority – Puttin’ On The Ritz

      Singers Unlimited – Wave

      Excalibur – On Broadway

      Rich Tones – Rock-a-bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody

      House Jacks – All You Need Is Love

      Weekend Edition – Original Dixieland One-Step

      Ambassadors of Harmony – Mississippi Mud

      Vox One – Danny Boy

      The Ritz – When The Red Red Robin Comes Bob-bob-bobbin’ Along

      Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus – Our Love Is here To Stay

      Tonic Sol-fa – A Little Less Conversation

      Ms Behavin – Each Time I Fall In Love

      Stone Mountain Chorus – Heart And Soul

      Hampton Avenue – I’ll Never Smile Again

      PLATINUM – Cuddle Up A Little Closer

      Acapella Gold – It Don’t Mean A Thing

      Mass Transit – Up The Ladder To The Roof

      Ambiance – Something’s Coming

      Phoenicians – There’s A Ring To The Name Of Rose

      Acapella Express – My Favorite Things

      4 Voices – I Didn’t Want To Fall

      North Metro Chorus – Flying High MEDLEY

      Harmonystyx – Another Train

      So Rare – I’m Beginning To See The Light

      Heart Of Texas Chorus – Fly Me To The Moon

      Manhattan Transfer – Tuxedo Junction

      Saturday Evening Post – Basin Street Blues

      Alamo Metro Chorus – George Strait MEDLEY

      Just4Kicks – Take The “A” Train

      Unplugged – As Long As I’m Singin’

      Alexandria Harmonizers – Hooded On Classics MEDLEY

      Expanded Sound – Side By Side Parody

      King’s Singers – My Romance

      Marquis – Lazy River

      St Louis Harmony Chorus – South Rampart Street Parade

      GLAD – They All Laughed

      Panache – With One Look

      Fresno Gold Note Chorus – Armed Forced MEDLEY

      Mighty Echoes – Under The Boardwalk

      Uptown Sound – Yes Sir, That’s My Baby/Ain’t She Sweet

      Pride of Baltimore – I’m Afraid The Masquerade Is Over

      Swingles Singers – The Fool On The Hill

      Crystal Clear – Ain’t Misbehavin’

      Louisville Times – That Old Black Magic

      Four Freshmen – Walkin’ My Baby Back Home

      Keepsake – Make ‘Em Laugh

      Village Vocal Chords – Bluegrass Gospel Medley

      The Real Group  - Chile Con Carne

      (CLOSER) Carpenters – Without A Song

      The proud winner of this week’s Mystery Cut was Jeff Steinhardt.  He won the new Michigan Jake CD, Where Rhythm Was Born.

      Next week, there will be a new Featured Cut and a new Mystery Cut.  Either one might have even been inspired by recent Harmonet conversation.  Will you be next week’s winner?

      Tuesday Night Swipes, a program on The Harmony Network, is on 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.  To listen, go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the directions for listening in.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      Proud to be on The Harmony Network"

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM