Fwd: Fw: OK...I GIVE IN! YOU CAN STOP NOW!!!!!

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004

      Hi there to all who have followed the Bolton Landing Saga this year.

      As a member of the Bolton Landing Fextival Executive Committee, I am forwarding a letter from Bruce Checca, the Executive Director of the Festival and President of The Bolton Landing Chap[ter.  Bruce has worked tirelessly this year to try and make the Festival a "go".  When he thought the County would help, he was very relieved....howeever, as you will read, the Town Supervisor has changed his offer and the chapter is unable to proceed.

      The committee will be contacting all of those people who have pre-ordered tickets regarding the refund of their money... and we will be working this weekend with the Village officials at the Village of Lake George to plan next years Festival.  The Village of Lake George has publicly stated that they WANT the Festival in their community and are willing to work to insure it's success.

      I just want to personally applaud and thank Bruce Checca for his unconditional love for the Festival, it's guestt quartets,a nd the people who have attended over the years. Thanks!
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      Member of the Bolton Landing Festival Executive Committee
      www.harmonize.com/applauseshow/thn
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show

      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM