Tuesday Night Swipes with Marty Israel on THN...The Harmony Network

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004

      My friend and Show Host on THN...The Harmony Network, has asked me to post this note on his behalf.  After he gets to be a member of each of the discussion groups, he will communicate with you all directly.. He has a great show on the network...just take a peek

      "Hi everyone!

      If you tuned in to Tuesday Night Swipes on The Harmony Network last night, besides Walter Latzko’s top twelve favorite Walter Latzko arrangements and the premiering of the new Michigan Jake CD, When Rhythm Was Born, you heard the following music:

      One Of Those Songs – Gem City

      This Could Be The Start Of Something Big – Four Renegades

      September Song – Swingle Singers

      The Raven – Weekend Edition

      Looking At The World Through Rose Colored Glasses – Alexandria Harmonizers

      American Pie – King’s Singers

      It Is Well Within My Soul – Upstate Rhythm

      Ol’ Man River – Vocal Majority

      I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Key Of She

      Hit That Jive, Jack – RichTones

      You’ve Gotta Be A Football Hero – Grandma’s Boys

      Moonlight In Vermont – Four Freshmen

      You Make Me Feel So Young – Heart Of Texas Chorus

      Liar Medley – Showtime

      That Cat Is High – Ms. Behavin’

      When My Baby Smiles At Me – SRO

      Thank You For The Music – Village Vocal Chords

      California Dreamin’ – On Cue

      Little Lady Make Believe – Fanatix

      Tin Roof Blues – Midwest Vocal Express

      Swing Low Sweet Chariot – HiLos

      Lady Wrestlers – Four Under Par

      Ragtime – Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus

      Edelweiss – Vox One

      Something’s Coming – Ambiance

      What’ll I Do – San Antonio Chordsmen

      Shadrack – Cadence

      It Had To Be You – Singers Unlimited

      What More Can A Soldier Give – Gotcha!

      After You’ve Gone – Alama Metro Chorus

      Undecided/Gotta Be This Or That – Sons & Lovers

      Gas House Gang – The Music Of The Night

      Big Yellow Taxi – Toxic Audio

      Jeepers Creepers – Rumors

      That’s Life – Bay Rum Runners

      Just A Kid Named Joe – North Metro Chorus

      Shoo Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy – Hampton Avenue

      Brother Can You Spare A Dime – Toronto Northern Lights

      Is You Is Or Is You Ain’t My Baby – So Rare

      One For My Baby – High Five

      Next week’s Show will feature the most ambitious barbershop arrangement ever written and performed: The Academy Award Medley, arranged by Walter Latzko and performed by the 1973, 1974 & 1976 Mid-Atlantic District Champion Montclair Chorus, under the direction of Artie Dolt.  This 35 minute arrangement (all 52 pages worth) will be played in its entirety.

      There will also be a new mystery cut.  Last night, nobody correctly identified the Rapscallions singing Please Mr. Columbus, so nobody won a CD.  Perhaps there will be a winner next week.

      All this will be on next week’s Tuesday Night Swipes, part of The Harmony Network.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel

      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes

      www.harmonize.com/thn"

      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network
      www.harmonize.com/applauseshow/thn

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2004

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      for creating THN...The Harmony Network

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM