Northern NJ/NYC area only...all others delete

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hi there gang,
      "THN...The Harmony Network" is well on the way to becoming a 24/7 radio network available to all acappella and barbershop harmony fans...including you.
      We need some help for a promotional opportunity during the West Caldwell, NJ "Sidewalk Sales Days" on Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this coming week, June 10, 11, and 12.  The owner of our station, Regional Broadcasting Services, is involved in the project and we have been asked to see if we can get quartets or acappella groups to do "walk-arounds" for any 2-hour period during the evening hours on Thursday and Friday 5pm-9pm, or during the day on Saturday from 10AM-6PM.
      THN will have a table at the fair and, although there is no cash to pay you, you can sell CD's and hand out business cards.  On Saturday, someone will be manning the booth all day  from Noon till 6pm...
      If your quartet or group can help us out, please call me this evening (Sunday) at my home 973-678-0176... the promoter would like to have publicity for the schedule this week in the newspapers.
      I know this is a late notice, but if you can help us for 2 hours, that would be great.
      And just to remind you, we have four shows up and running from the Upper Montclair Studios.  Monday from 7-11:00pm is the "Joaner and Bea...in Harmony" show, hosted by Jeannie Garrett and Bea Howley  from Sweet Adelines International, Tuesday night from 7:00-11:00pm is the "Tuesday Night Swipes" hosted by Marty Israel from SPEBSQSA, Wednesday night you can hear the "East Coast Acappella Review" hosted by longtime doo-wop and street harmony aficionados Gary and Linda Cascio, and on Thursday night from 7:00-11:00pm is the flagship show fro the network, "The APPLAUSE" Show, now in it's 8th year.
      A lot is happening in the acappella broadcast world right here in New Jersey...we hope you will be a part of it.
      Rich Taylor, President, THN...The Harmony Network

      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000-2003

      Host of
      The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website

      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997