Looking for summer singers

  • Krivitzky, Jonathan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Message
      [Forgive me for those who receive this message more than once... email is an imperfect medium at best...]

      My name is Jon Krivitzky and I used to direct the Washington University Mosaic Whispers in the distant past.  Since then, I've remained slightly active in the Chicago a cappella community... starting and stopping a few times over the past five years or so.

      At long last, I have a super-awesome a cappella show that I'm putting up over the summer and I need to fill a couple male parts.  Specifically, I need a solid bass (like, low D's) and possibly a good tenor soloist (depending upon who's available).

      The commitment will consist of 8-10 rehearsals (over the course of two months or so) and a Saturday night show sometime in August.  There's no money to be had, just the glory of being a part of something that is *very* unique and cool.

      I'm know I'm being deliberately vague about the details.  If you are available and interested, please contact me at jon@... and I'll fill you in.

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Sing 'til you're flat,
      Jon Krivitzky
      Ex-Ex-Ex-Ex-Ex-Musical Director of the Washington University Mosaic Whispers