New Web Address for Shoreliner Chorus

  • schlesmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      OUCH! Just when we were getting used to our new URL on the Evanston
      Public Library server, we learned we would soon have to move again.
      So . . . here's our new Web address, effective as of March 1:

      Shoreliner Chorus and North Shore Chapter of SPEBSQSA:
      http://www.harmonize.ws/shoreliners

      Please update your bookmarks & links -- delete all old addresses you
      may have for us -- AND . . .

      come to our open house Wednesday night, April 14, in Evanston
      (details provided in the calendar on our home page)
      or come to the FREE Barbershop Road Show Wednesday, April 7, in
      Northbrook (details provided in the calendar on our home page).

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@... (backup: schlesmail@...)
      member Shoreliner Chorus (http://www.harmonize.ws/shoreliners)
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)