New Online Singing Resource

  • The SingingInfo.com Team
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      SingingInfo.com - Where Singers Come for Information!

      How do singers start out? By finding other people to sing with! How do
      singers find the training or materials they need to start singing? And how
      do we get these singers together???

      The Answer: <http://www.singinginfo.com/>www.SingingInfo.com

      WHAT IT IS: An online gathering place and information clearinghouse for
      singers and singing-related businesses all over the US. Our listings will
      include everything from a cappella groups, church choirs and theatres to
      barbershop choruses, music camps, producers, music stores, web services and
      more - all to help get people singing!

      SingingInfo.com is a new online resource for singers. And since we're new,
      we're asking groups and singing-related businesses to register with us to
      help grow our database(s). We plan on adding lots more valuable content in
      the upcoming months, like forums, a performance calendar, classifieds and
      more - but we need your help!

      WHERE IT IS: <http://www.singinginfo.com/>www.SingingInfo.com

      REGISTER your group, organization or singing-related business and get
      instant exposure on the world-wide web. SingingInfo.com is listed with all the
      major search engines, like Google, Yahoo and Lycos. Increase your
      network of contacts or potential customers with a few clicks of a mouse.
      Registration is FAST, FREE and EASY!

      SEARCH SingingInfo.com and:
      -Find out who's singing in your area and how to contact them;
      -Find retail music stores, voice teachers, workshops, singing-related
      businesses and more!

      To explore this treasure trove of information, go to
      <http://www.singinginfo.com/>http://www.SingingInfo.com and start sharing
      today!

      In Harmony,
      The SingingInfo Team
      news@...
      Site design and development by Will Tomlinson
      (<http://www.wtomlinson.com/>www.wtomlinson.com)