concert announcement - North Aurora & Naperville, IL

  • Patricia M Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      Acappellago is pleased to announce its 2nd concert of its 2nd season Escape to...A Sentimental Journey. Let Acappellago be your musical tour guide as we travel around the world via "Steam Train", airplane, boat and "Yellow Submarine" to such locales as "South Australia", "Under the Sea", "Swansea Town" and to that place where "Joshua Fit de Battle of Jericho". Our journey also includes two world premieres commissioned by Acappellago: "Califonia Dreamin'" and "Slow Boat to China" by Chicago area singer and arranger, Victoria Linich.

      Your trip leaves on Saturday, March 27th at 8 pm from the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd in North Aurora OR on Sunday, March 28th at 3 pm from the Naperville Congregational Church. Tickets are $10/$8 for Seniors & Students & are available by calling (708)484-3797 x. 2 or by visiting Acappellago's website: www.Acappellago.org

      PS Join Acappellago on Thursday, April 1 between 4:30 & 10 pm for "dinner & ice cream" at Colonial Cafe on the SW corner of Gartner & Washington Streets in Naperville. Turn in your receipt & a percentage of the sale goes to Acappellago!

      Pat Smith

      Acappellago, NFP
      PO Box 749
      Westmont, IL 60559