A Cappella Showcase In Milwaukee

  • confunktion
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      Still hungry for more a cappella after the Chicago Harmony
      Sweepstakes Regionals? Well then, just make a quick journey up the
      interstate (no tolls up here) and catch:

      `Greendale Barbershop Idol'
      Saturday, April 24th, 2004 at 2:30pm and 7:30 pm
      Greendale High School Auditorium, 6801 Southway, Greendale, WI 53129

      Who will be the GREENDALE BARBERSHOP IDOL? Quartets and choruses
      will be `battling it out' for all the marbles in front of a
      familiar trio of judges who may have lost theirs!

      With special guests: The Perfect Gentlemen, 2002 Harmony Sweepstakes
      National A Cappella Champions.

      Also starring: Greendale's own Midwest Vocal Express chorus, 2003
      5th Place Medallists in Barbershop International Competition

      For tickets call 1-888-240-4426 or order online at www.mve.org

      Yes, I will have a small cameo. No, I will not be MC'ing. <whew!>
      That means you shouldn't think twice about coming up here and
      checking out this show featuring some of the best a cappella music
      anywhere. Get your tickets now, 'cuz they're going fast! See you
      at the show!

      Paul Wolf
      NIGHTWATCH
      2003 Harmony Sweeps Chicago Regional Champs
      Devoted Fan of All 2004 Sweeps Competing Groups
      Sergeant-At-Arms, Andrew Blendermann Fan Club