"THN...The Harmony Network" My letter 3 weeks ago

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004

      Approximately three weeks ago, I sent a letter to you regarding  "THN … The Harmony Network.  In that letter, I asked that you share the letter with the members of your chapter and your Chapter Board of Directors (if you are a barbershop harmony singer),  your friends, family and anyone you know who loves acappella and barbershop harmony. In that letter I asked you to consider financially supporting The Harmony Network.  This project will benefit acappella singers and barbershoppers in very specific ways.

      The Harmony Network will be the first commercial broadcast IN HISTORY dedicated to barbershop harmony and a cappella music 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, 356 DAYS PER YEAR.  In addition, your own local audiences, ticket buyers and patrons will also be able to hear barbershop music via their computers all day long.

      The staff is all volunteers, and the network itself, will be a non-profit educational corporation.  We, you and I, along with barbershop singers, quartets, and chapters all across the country and throughout the world, are the people who will benefit from this project.

      In order for the Network to succeed, we need your help and the help of hundreds of others.  Our deadline is drawing near and as of today we have received few positive responses. If the start up capital of $8000 and the yearly expenses of $24,000 are NOT raised by the A cappella and Barbershop communities, the Network will not succeed.

      I ask you to please go to our website at:

      www.harmonize.com/applauseshow/THN.html

      and review the facts about the Network.  Please re-read the letter I sent and please, please consider how you can help make live barbershop radio a reality.  Please email me at The2004THN@... if you can help.

      Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you, and I give you my commitment to the success of THN … The Harmony Network.

      Rich Taylor, President, "THN...The Harmony Network
      Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show