Re: Golosa at UofC Folk Festival - Next Sunday, Feb. 8th!

  • Noel Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Dear friends of Golosa, the Russian Choir of the University of Chicago,

      It is once again time for our annual performance at one of our favorite
      venues, the University of Chicago Folk Festival!

      Our show starts at 4:00 in the afternoon on Sunday, February 8th, and as
      per tradition will take place in the third floor theater of Ida Noyes
      Hall. We'll sing and tell stories for approximately 45 minutes. As always,
      there is no cost for admission to our performance or to any of the
      Festival's daytime activities.

      Please come down and show us your support! For more information about the
      Folk Festival, as well as directions to the University Campus, please
      visit the Festival's website at:

      www.uofcfolk.org

      We hope to see you there!

      Noel Taylor, director