2004 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - DEADLINE EXTENDED to 1/12

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004

      Happy New Year!

      OK – seems that the holidays snuck up on everybody, and I’ve had a lot of requests to extend the entry deadline.  Hey, I’m happy to oblige – consider the new deadline Monday, January 12th!    But I can’t extend it any further than that!

      • The show is Saturday, March 13th, 2004 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie , IL , at 7:30 pm .
      • All groups will need to submit an audition recording with at least two songs. (CDs or MP3s strongly preferred)
      • Groups must have at least three and no more than seven members.

      About 8 or 9 groups will be selected from the entries to perform in the March regional contest.  If your entry is selected, we will need a picture of your group, and an entry fee of $10 per person per group.

      If you haven't received an entry form, e-mail us at sweeps@..., and we'll send you one right away.  Get those entries in - we're looking forward to a great show in March!

      E-mail address:

      sweeps@...

      Web site:

      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Phone:

      847-228-1150

      Mailing address:

      Harmony Sweepstakes
      1830 Knights Bridge #1B
      Mount Prospect , IL   60056

      Thanks for your interest in the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival.

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Regional Producer

      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival

      Andrew Blendermann