Merry Christmas ..You can hear the APPLAUSE Show Live tonight

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      Hi there lover's of barbershop harmony and a cappella music.  Just a note to wish you and all those you love a Very Merry Christmas and to tell you that The APPLAUSE Show will be on the air tonight from 6:30-11:00pm.

      So after the turkey dinner and this day of giving and sharing with you family, turn on your computer, minimizethe screen and listen to some of the most beautiful holiday music ever recorded.

      If you have a break in the action at your house, we will be in the chat room with those who want to talk about the show or the world of harmony, join the chat room by accessing our web-page at: www.harmonize.com/applauseshow and scroll down to the place where it says "Click here to join us in the chat room while the live broadcast is in progress".

      I know all of us have things that we are thnkful for and as we reflect on this past year, I want you all to know that I am very thankful for being able to share music from the library of the APPLAUSE Show each and every week with the best audience in the world.  Thank you for your kind support each and every week.

      Have a wonderful day!

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show