Tonight on The "APPLAUSE" Show- Great Quartets...The SUNTONES

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      Hi gang,

      Just our weekly invitation to tune in tonight to The "APPLAUSE" Show when we will broadcast the brand new "Great Quartets" Show featuring the life and times of The Suntones, 1961 International Champions of SPEBSQSA.  The Suntones were the only quartet in Society History to becaome a "Professional" quartet making their living as a barbershop quartet.  They were regulars on the Jackie Gleason Show from Miami and had one of the most extensive show schedules, performing almost every weekend throughout the years they were singing.  Strawhat Productions has done an incredible job in bringing this show to production.

      In addition, we will be playing holiday music tonight... so tune in...minimize the screen and listen to some of the best music this side of heaven.  If you want to chat with other acappella singers you can access our website at:
      www.harmonize.com/applauseshow   and click on the button that says "Click here to chat while the live broadcast is in progress.

      Hope to have you in our audience!  I'll be solo in the studio tonight, and I would love to receive your request at applause@...

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show