BARITONE needed for the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET

  • John Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2003
      HTML Message
      I have found a wonderful alto and a fabulous tenor for my vocal quintet, and I have two strong candidates for soprano. I am still seeking a baritone. Whom do you know that might be a candidate for the group? I would appreciate your passing my audition notice to any such singers.

      Thank you,
      John Link

      BARITONE needed for the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET

      BARITONE (low E to high G) needed for the JOHN LINK VOCAL QUINTET, which sings my wordless vocal arrangements of instrumental compositions by such composers as Beethoven, Chopin, Chick Corea, Miles Davis, Debussy, Bill Evans, Pat Metheny, Ennio & Andrea Morricone, Mussorgsky, Satie, Scriabin, and Earl Zindars, as well as my own compositions. I am looking for a baritone with the ability to sing music from various genres without sounding like a caricature of each of the genres, with the ability to improvise, and with the desire and ability to make this group a priority.

      To hear recordings of the John Link Vocal Quintet visit the following site:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/JohnLink

      Rehearsals are held on West 26th Street in Manhattan. If you think you have what it takes to be part of this innovative group, please call (212)463-7102 or email johnlink@... to schedule an audition.