A Cappella Holiday in iTunes!

  • Eric Mueller, A Cappella Always
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2003
      Message
      Ok, how exciting is this... just found out my holiday a cappella station, A Cappella Holiday, has been chosed by Apple Computer to be included as a featured station in their iTunes radio listings (look in the iTunes radio section, under "Holiday").

      (What? You don't have iTunes, the world's best/easiest/coolest music manager? It's free, at http://apple.com/itunes)

      As the only all-a cappella holiday radio station, I broadcast 24x7 over the Internet. I'm so excited to be included in iTunes; I run the station as a hobby to try to "spread the a cappella love" around the world, and this is going to expose a lot of folks to the music.

      By the way, in the past week, I've added new music from SoVoSo, The Coats, the Masters of Harmony, Acoustix, The Gashouse Gang and Moosebutter, to name just a few. You can find full details and tune in on iTunes or at http://acappellaalways.com (And don't miss the sister station, "A Cappella Always," for plenty of non-holiday a cappella music.)

      best,
      Eric

      __

      Eric Mueller, eric@...

      A Cappella Always and A Cappella Holiday, the 24x7 all-a cappella Internet radio stations!
      broadcasting since 2001 at http://acappellaalways.com