Tonights "APPLAUSE Show www.villageradio.com

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003

      Hi there netters,

      It's been a long time since I spoke to you on the net as the host of The "APPLAUSE" Show, but I wanted to come to you today and invite you to spend the evening with us tonight from 6:30pm -11:00pm for this week's edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show.

      We will be featuring holidayt music as the Christmas Season approaches, but we will also be debut'ing three new artists that have sent us music.  We will feature music of The Master's Men, from North Carolina under the direction of Rudy Pardin, former director of the Research Triangle Park Chapter and the director that led them in their 5th place medal performance on the International Stage.  The Master's Men , 19 voices, haev an incredible sound and energy.  Upstate Rhythm, the 2001 Harmony Incorporated Champions have produced their first CD called "Simply Upstate Rhythm" and we are pleased to bring you the music of this energetic and bubbly quartet.  And finally, the "everyman's quartet"  the "chapter quartet"  ..... a quartet from the MAD Northern Division called The Belltones have produced their first CD and we will share their music with you.  No they are'nt District Champs or International Qualifiers, just a wonderful group of men who are sharing their music with their audiences through their CD.  Produced in a professional studio, the CD is well produced and features a number of audience favorites.

      We are poised to make radio History... you will be hearing from us as we approach the final stages of bringing you LIVE radio broadcasts from around the world on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year radio network from the studios of WVRM in Upper Montclair NJ.  This is exciting news as we will be the only commercial station in the country to devote it's entire broadcast day to Barbershop and Acappella music.  We are in th process of lining up live shows to be broadcast on the network to you and others that like our styles of music.  Look for more information on this soon.

      Well, join us tonight... we will be looking for you in the chatroom while the broadcast is in progress.  Thank you again for your support and interest in Barbershop Radio... through The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show