The Blenders in Chicago!!

  • gallag007
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      If any of you loyal a cappella fans live in Chicago, please make sure to buy
      your tickets to go see The Blenders. They're performing in Aurora, IL next
      Wednesday (12/10) at the Paramount Theatre. The phone number is 630-896-6666
      to order tickets. They need to sell 300 more tickets by Monday or they'll be
      forced to cancel the show. Let's show our support, folks! This poor Blenders
      fan has been waiting many years to see them in concert, and I'd hate to miss
      out! Don't do it just for me, though. Do it because these guys can SING! It
      should be an incredible show!

      Tim Gallagher
      Vocal Chaos