Need Help forming a new group!

  • isabelle21vh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hi everyone, I'm at college and me and a few people I know are
      starting an a cappella group. I would really appreciate some advice
      from any present directors or business managers, or does anyone know
      of any articles online they could refer me to? Picking arrangements,
      holding auditions, running rehearsals, any advice on this kind of
      stuff would really, really help. Thanks!