Sweet Diversity, vocal trio, on the radio this Saturday

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      Hello from Milwaukee!

      My trio, Sweet Diversity, appeared on a live radio
      show which is being rebroadcast this weekend.
      We chose to do four acappella songs for the show,
      so I thought you might be interested to give us a listen.
      We perform with instruments too, but acappella is
      what we are best know for. We hope to perform in
      the Chicago area sometime.

      "If you missed our live radio performance Oct. 4th,
      you can tune in to this encore rebroadcast:

      "Saturday, November 22, 2003  at  7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
      At seven it's "Higher Ground with Jonathan Overby"
      and a special encore rebroadcast featuring
      Sweet Diversity Women's Trio, Veroqua Men's
      Chorus, Coloma Players, poet Ron (Sir-WIN)
      Czerwein and the Con Vivo Classical Trio.
      (original broadcast date 10.4.03)"

      We had such a good time being on the show!
      Hope you get a chance to listen.

      Higher Ground is broadcast on the
      Statewide Wis. Public Radio Network,
      WHAD 90.7 FM in the Milwaukee area.

      For more information check out www.wpr.org/higherground/

      Sweet Diversity is Sandy Weisto, Carrie Sanders
      and Ann Elizabeth-Nagel.
      We'd love to see you!"

      Thanks,
      Sandy Weisto for Sweet Diversity

      We'd love to see you!
      Join our mailing list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sweetdiversity/
      to find out about upcoming performances.