Fw: The Blenders A Cappella Holiday Concert in Aurora!

  • The Blenders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      1-Image Promotional Template

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:32 PM
      Subject: Fw: The Blenders A Cappella Holiday Concert in Aurora!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 8:27 AM

      The Blenders are Coming for the Holidays!
      Paramount Arts Center - Aurora IL December 10th
      Hello Chicago area A Cappella fans!
      We are so excited to be coming back to your area for our holiday concert, ONE NIGHT ONLY! If you've received this email, you're an a cappella fan and we'd love to see you at the show. Our holiday show is a blast and has been very successful in cities such as Minneapolis, Des Moines, Fargo, and Dallas, just to name a few. We'll be performing tunes from "When it Snows", the CD voted Best Christmas Album of 2002 by the Contemporary A Cappella Society of America. We'll also offer up some classics from "Nog", our first holiday CD and one that many of you probably own! So we'll see you there on the 10th. We can't wait to make the Chicagoland area the next successful stop on our holiday tour.
      Click here to order tickets Now!
      Tickets available at the Paramount Arts Center Box office as well as Ticketmaster and all Ticketmaster outlets.

      Update your profile or unsubscribe here.
      Delivered by Topica Email Publisher