Still Searching for a Bass in Chicago

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Professional Vocal Band, Stripped, is still auditioning Basses to
      fill out our quintet.

      Applicants must read music, be able to sing with a straight tone, and
      be up for singing some tough, hip charts. We do some Take 6 and Real
      Group charts along with many original R&B and pop tunes. Looking for
      someone with at least an E below the bass staff. Other than that,
      we're just open to hearing some good auditions.

      If you're interested, drop us a line at strippedsean@... or
      mariama@...

      Please save yourself the time in emailing if you are female. We are
      looking for a male, bass voice. (sorry, but I've had a number of
      emails from thirteen year old girls that don't even know what a bass
      is. They just see audition and think it's their chance to
      be 'Britney'-fied)

      Best to all on the board,
      Sean Archer