New Naperville A cappella Chorus

  • wwjd0615
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      If you are looking for an A cappella outlet, You have to come to one
      of our rehearsals. We practice on Tue Night at Waubonsee Valley High
      School in Aurora, Il at 7:30-10. Check out our website.

      The chorus is barbershop based, but very open to contemporary a
      cappella style. Come check it out. You may be able to meet some
      fellow a cappella singers who want to start groups!

      Here is the web address.

      http://www.brotherhoodofharmony.org

      Peace

      karl knutson
      Former Otherguys/Xtension Chord/Blind Man's Bluff Singer