Show Announcement

  • bellerofon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2003
      All:

      Tickets will go on sale at the LOL convention & competition in
      Rochester next week for the Great Northern Union's
      January concert, "Something's Comin'".
      Featured acts are Four Voices (2002 Int'l champs),
      Happiness Emporium (1975 Int'l champs) and Bravo!
      (2001 LOL champs).

      There will be 2 shows on Saturday, Jan 24 at Bethel
      College, just north of St. Paul. Details should be
      posted on our website soon, www.gnunion.com, or you
      can contact me or Bob Cannella (cannellabs@...).
      Whatever else you do, please stop by our booth at the
      convention and say hello - I'm still fairly new to the
      district and would love to meet you.

      For any who may want to have a short, musical vacation
      to warm up your January, Days Inn in Roseville
      (651-636-6730) will give you rate of $45 per night and
      the Holiday Inn in Arden Hills (651-636-4123) is $70
      per night to make you feel welcome. Shuttles to the
      hall from these hotels will be available if several
      guests are attending. While you're in the Twin Cities,
      you can also see

      - Violinist Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg with the MN
      Orchestra (www.minnesotaorchestra.org).
      - Lucrezia Borgia by Gaetano Donizetti
      (www.mnopera.org)
      - Keyboard for Two (great classical keyboard duets)
      (www.thespco.org)
      . . . all at the Ordway in St. Paul

      And of course, there's plenty of sports events or
      shopping at the MOA and in the Minneapolis and St.
      Paul skyways to make for a long, fun weekend.

      Please make sure to give our name when booking a room
      with one of our partner hotels to get the best rate.
      To all our friends at the geographic extremes of LOL,
      we're offering an unbeatable group price on our
      balcony seats (10 or more tickets) - we want you to
      see and hear the NEW GNU and Four Voices, with some
      Happiness thrown in for good measure. Bravo!

      Yours in song,
      Loring
      Great Northern Union
      bookings@...