Want to Sing!

  • trekcub
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hey everybody,

      I'm a 35 y/o first tenor looking to sing with some people. I have a
      (very) small library of some pieces, and am interested in a wide
      variety of musical styles. I would happily sing with a mixed gender
      group, or all guys.

      I'm looking for some people who want to get together and sing, maybe
      not for hard core competition, but for the satisfaction of it. If
      it's good and we can do a little singing in front of people, I'm cool
      with that, too.

      Thanks,

      Joe