Date of Golosa at CSO

  • Noel Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Dear friends of Golosa,

      Thanks to those of you who pointed out that I failed to mention the date
      of the concert in my last email.

      The Chicago Symphony Orchestra's Day of Music is this coming Saturday,
      October 3rd. All other necessary information (I hope!) was in the earlier
      email. For completeness, I have added it again below.

      with thanks for your support,

      Noel Taylor, director

      ************************************

      Dear friends of Golosa, the Univerisy of Chicago Russian Choir,

      We are happy to announce that Golosa will once again appear as part of the
      Chicago Symphony Orchestra's annual Day of Music. We will present a 45
      minute concert of Russian Folksongs in the CSO Rotunda at 3:00 in the
      afternoon. The CSO is located at 220 South Michigan Avenue. There is no
      cost for admission, but come early if you want to be sure to get a seat!

      For more information, please visit the CSO's website at:

      http://www.cso.org/sat_performdetail.taf?eventid=5112

      We hope to see you there!

      Noel Taylor, director