Golosa at CSO Day of Music

  • Noel Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Dear friends of Golosa, the Univerisy of Chicago Russian Choir,

      We are happy to announce that Golosa will once again appear as part of the
      Chicago Symphony Orchestra's annual Day of Music. We will present a 45
      minute concert of Russian Folksongs in the CSO Rotunda at 3:00 in the
      afternoon. The CSO is located at 220 South Michigan Avenue. There is no
      cost for admission, but come early if you want to be sure to get a seat!

      For more information, please visit the CSO's website at:

      http://www.cso.org/sat_performdetail.taf?eventid=5112

      We hope to see you there!

      Noel Taylor, director