(no subject)

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi there netters... I posted this last week and I still need 2 more quartets to help promote the radio show and the station in Upper Montclair as part of their Street Fair.
      Please email me if you can give a couple of hours between 10am and 3 PM.  We will be having a special edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show You would be required to walk around the village and entertain small groups... then each group will come into the studio and be interviewed and sing on the special edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show that will be broadcast all over the world.  My thanks to the one quartet, "MAKE BELIEVE"  who will be coming from Livingston to help out, and to a group from Rutgers who are trying to arrange their schedule.

      But imagine, your quuartet will be heard by the largest acappella audience on the internet.  People from 13 countries and from 48 of the 50 states will be listening in during this special broadcast.

      So email me back and let me know if you can be part of this day.  In the case of rain, the show will still be broadcast and you will be welcomed into the studio for an appearance at an appropriate time.   We are anxious to greet the people of Upper Montclair and to bring them this special edition of The "APPLAUSE" Show

      Thanks for your support

      >Hi Gang!

      >On Saturday, September 20th, the city of Upper Montclair NJ is having a street fair on >Valley Road, the road the station is on.  Regional Broadcasting and yours truly will >be representing WVRM and the "APPLAUSE" Show for the day.

      >We need some quartets that would be willing to come to Upper Montclair and >perform during the day.  We don't have any kind of budget, so the request would be >for any quartets that can make it, to sing up streetand down alley for about 2 hours >of time.
      >We would be able to distribute flyers for you and if you have CD's, we would have a >table to help you sell your CD's.
      >
      >If your quartet can make  it, please email me at RMTMUSIC@... and we can >work out a schedule.
      >Thinks about it and get back to me ASAP...Thanks for all you do!

      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show