The APPLAUSE Show needs 2-3 quartets to help us out on Sept. 20th

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Gang!

      On Saturday, September 20th, the city of Upper Montclair NJ is having a street fair on Valley Road, the road the station is on.  Regional Broadcasting and yours truly will be representing WVRM and the APPLAUSE SHOW for the day.

      We need some quartets that would be willing to come to Upper Montclair and perform during the day.  We don't have any kind of budget, so the request would be for any quartets that can make it, to sing up street and down alley for about 2 hours of time.
      We would be able to distribute flyers for you and if you have CD's, we would have a table to help you sell your CD's.

      If your quartet can make  it, please email me at RMTMUSIC@... and we can work out a schedule.  We will have a sound system and equipment if you want to do a short "Stage Show" in the tent.

      Thinks about it and get back to me ASAP...Thanks for all you do!
      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website: The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      for hosting the Nashville Webcast

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

      for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show