The "APPLAUSE" Show with Rich Taylor & T J Barranger Special Show tomorrow

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      Hi gang...

      Well, now that the biggest blackout in this country's history is over, Northern New Jersey is back up and running.  We apologize for the interruption in the show.  I was unable to get to Upper Montclair last week and the signal was interrupted all evening.  We hope you had a great Thbursday night...

      Tomorrow night the combined age of the APPLAUSE Show hosts and their guest goes way down as we bring you two YMIH quartets who were part of the recent Harmony College East in Salisbury Maryland.   And we are all in for a treat <G>
      Both of our guest groups had to earn an "excellent" rating in the preliminary adjudications in order to advance to Harmony College East.  The first group is travelling from Pennsylvania to be with us.  They are from Methacton High School and are called "Just Right".  Tenor- Ted Chylack, Lead- Tristan Jackson, Bari- Alex Cifelli and Bass-Andrew Hoy will be with us from just after the 8:00pm hour (eastern time) till about 8:45 when they will be joined by "Scarred For Life", a foursome of "Home-schooled" students from New Jersey.  Tenor- Murray Natkie, Lead- Jesse Mazziarello, Bari- Jensen Gelfond and Bass- Michael Mazziarello have been singing together for almost 3 years.  Not only will you hear both of these fine groups individually, they may even treat us to a couple of "octet" songs.

      T J and I are delighted to be able to promote the YMIH program in the Mid Atlantic District.  MAD YMIH Coordinator Mike Fasoan is doing a wonderful job in providing two adjusication events each year... advancing the "excellent" scoring quartets to another adjudication at the International Pre-Lims weekend, and then the final performance at Harmony College East after an intense weekend of coaching and singing.

      We hope you will join us on the 21st to hear and enjoy these wonderful young people.  I think you will come away knowing that our barbershop style is in good hands.  Have a great day.
      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE"Show
      Show Website:  The "APPLAUSE" Show Website
      Thursday Night 6:30pm-11:00pm
      WVRM
      On the Internet at WWW.VILLAGERADIO.COM
      email us at : applause@...

      Special Fundraising Opportunity for all Listeners:
      Rare Lithograph Prints "John Lennon by Cynthia Lennon"

      Continuous Broadcasting since 1997
      Host of the SPEBSQSA Int'l Webcast Team 2000, 2001, 2002
      Winner 2001 P.R.O.B.E.  "Outstanding Achievement Award"
             for hosting  the Nashville Webcast
              for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show

             for hosting The "APPLAUSE" Show
      Winner 2000 MAD District "Award of Excellence" for The "APPLAUSE" Show